I qualified as a solicitor in March 2015 and worked at a large regional firm and then at a West End firm. I advise an array of clients, including developers, lenders, landlords, investors and contractors. I have a background in construction engineering and clients appreciate my technical understanding of their work.
On a personal note:
I am married with two children. In my leisure time I enjoy cycling, music, theatre, films and history.
My specialist areas include:
- Acquisition and disposal of development sites, often subject to planning agreements.
- Commercial lettings for both landlords and tenants and portfolio management.
- Secured lending in connection with development loans and refinancing of portfolios.
- The preparation, review and negotiation of construction contracts and ancillary documents, including consultants’ appointments and collateral warranties.
- Development agreements and joint ventures.
- Advising on and negotiating section 106 agreements and various infrastructure agreements.