I qualified as a solicitor in March 2015 and worked at a large regional firm and then at a West End firm. I specialise in residential development, secured lending and commercial property. I have a background in construction engineering and clients appreciate my technical understanding of their work.
On a personal note:
I am married with a son. In my leisure time I enjoy cycling, music, theatre, films and history.
My specialist areas include:
- Acquisition and disposal of development sites, often subject to planning agreements.
- Advising and negotiating section 106 agreements and various infrastructure agreements.
- Development agreements and joint ventures between developers.
- Acting for secured lenders in connection with development loans and refinancing of portfolios.
- Commercial lettings for both landlords and tenants.