Our expert immigration practice advises companies and high net worth individuals on all aspects of immigration procedure and law. We guide our clients through the process of bringing staff into the UK and obtaining visas. We assist organisations in relation to their immigration compliance obligations and help individuals, families and dependants to apply for leave to remain and indefinite leave to remain, British citizenship, or access under Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 4 of the points-based system. We also assist those who have seen their applications refused with appeals to the Immigration Tribunal.
Our professional, knowledgeable and friendly approach makes the whole process as stress-free as possible.
- Applications to become a British citizen
- Sponsor Licence compliance and applications for organisations
- Tier 1 applications under the points-based system
- Tier 2 applications under the points-based system
- Applications for sportspeople and entertainers
- Applications for students (Tier 4)
- UK ancestry applications
- Applications for spouses, partners and dependants
- Applications by EEA nationals and their family members, including permanent residence
- Administrative reviews, Judicial Reviews and appeals to the Immigration Tribunal